So sorry I've been neglecting this blog. I've been preoccupied with the move to the new Concord Center and organizing the housewarming event yesterday. It's been a whirlwind of a week! The new center is beautiful and state of the art. I love seeing happy WW members in cool green chairs! Now back to blogging.
It all started with graham crackers - a moment of enlightenment. It's something I've known for awhile but I was reminded of again this morning. If a package is open - the contents are eaten until they're gone. If it's open on the counter, the thought of eating them comes every time you walk by. Here is a brief tutorial on handling graham crackers (or any other treat you might find hard to control).
1. Don't put the box in your shopping cart.
2. If you buy it put it in the garage.
3. If it's in the house, put it at the back of the cabinet, under something.
4. Don't open the box.
5. If the box is open, don't open the package - - and for heavens sake, don't make chocolate frosting....
6. If the package is open, put it in a ziploc bag with the Pointsplus value written on it.
There you go - may I say I am currently on step 3 and planning to do step 2 as soon as I go downstairs. Step 5 is where I fell apart - the empty wrapper is in the garbage....
Learn from my experience! Don't open!